4.25.2008

Compromise

I think we all saw it coming...

Today we all went for ice cream.

Monique got the Hazelnoot (I tried some. It was good. Like Nutella except, Ijsier...)

Mary got the Snikker Milkshake

Jason also got the Hazelnoot.

And I got....


Ok, so I compromised. I really wanted Coffee, but she still hasn't made any, and to be honest I knew there wouldn't be any. The thing is, I really don't want this to be a shaggy dog story where every day I pretend I am going to branch out and every day I get strawberry because it's a cute schtick. I decided to break the streak. I got Chocolate/Strawberry. It was very good. I wish she would make Peach. Haagen Daaz used to have an Elberta Peach that was for years my absolute favorite. I was in heaven every time I came across one of those chunks of slightly tart peach that would cut through the cream. I haven't seen it in years. I assume they make it as a regional specialty some places, or maybe it's too expensive to use actual peaches anymore. I am also partial to a good Green Tea ice cream, but that wasn't on the board today...